App Studio offers a variety of support plans to meet your needs. A Bronze Support Plan is included by default with all App Studio plans and provides access to the Knowledge Base, documentation and forums for instant answers 24x7.
Note that personalized support through tickets and Live Chat is only available with Silver and Gold Support Plans – purchasable separately.
If you purchased a Silver or Gold App Studio Support Plan, your Support Center Account will be setup for you by our team within 48 business hours of your plan purchase. An email will be sent to you containing a password reset link, which you need to click on. Please remember to check your Spam folder in the event you do not receive your email.
IMPORTANT: Your Support Center Account is separate to any existing App Studio accounts you may have created in the App Studio Portal. Those login credentials will not work with the Support Center, you will have to be signed up for Support plan to login.
App Studio is the leading cloud-based HTML5 solution that turns print into interactive award-winning tablet and smartphone experiences.
Our support team is here to answer all your questions about Quark products including QuarkXPress and Quark Enterprise Solutions. Check out our online knowledge base, documentation site and forums for instant answers 24x7.
If you have a current maintenance plan or are within your free support period you can also contact us directly through our online chat as well as My Support where you can submit tickets and fully manage and track your support history.
If you are a Quark customer and have a current maintenance or support contract we already have your support account setup for you. Please check out our knowledge base article for details on how to get started.
Any new purchase of QuarkXPress includes 60 days of free support and access to the support portal. To get your 60 days of free support you must first register, click here to register your copy of QuarkXPress. Note that it can take 2-3 hours for your support account to activate after registering QuarkXPress. Once active, you will be notified via email.
Welcome to Quark's IT Help Desk your single point of contact for assistance with IT related queries. You can create a help desk ticket which will be routed to the appropriate IT Help Desk engineer to research and correct your issue.
Quark's IT Help Desk is committed to providing the support you need to make the most of your every day work experience.
To log a Help Desk ticket, please use the sign in option at the top of the page.
Quark IT Support
Applies to - Mac and Win
Summary: Some new features have been introduced in QuarkXPress 2017 such as Find/Change enhancement, Smart Dashes support, Proportional Leading, HTML5 Interactivity, HTML5 output, Save a Copy As / Downsaving.
How these features work :
1. Find/Change Enhancement: Find/Change now offers a preference on how many recent searches to keep. To disable this feature, please set the value to “0” (zero) under
Mac : QuarkXPress >> Preferences >> Open and Save
Win : Edit >> Preferences >> Open and Save
2. Smart Dashes support: New “Smart Dashes” preference is introduced to convert two consecutive hyphens into Em Dash while typing on layout. To turn this Off, go to Preferences -> Input Settings and tick the checkbox for “Smart Dashes”. The setting is "On" by default.
3. Proportional Leading: QuarkXPress now supports “proportional leading” to specify leading value in percentage (%) between -100% and 5000%. When you specify leading in percentage, the Line spacing value for each line in the paragraph will be calculated as sum of proportional leading percentage of the font size of the tallest character in each line of the paragraph plus font size of the tallest character.
Example: with 12pt size and 50% leading, if the tallest character of a line is 12pt, then the leading is going to be 18pt for the same line.
You can enable this feature by entering the leading value in Percentage under Style>> Leading on Win and on the tab "Home" >> Leading in Measurements palette.
4.HTML5 Interactivity: 360-degree interactivity now adds “Allow Interaction” control. This feature can be enabled by selecting Window >> HTML 5 >> 360 ° image.
5. HTML5 output: QuarkXPress now offer text stroking (text outline style) without need to convert text to box. Text Stroking is exported in native HTML5.
a) The feature is available to test from Measurement palette under Character (tab) attributes
b) The text stroke settings are available in Character Style Sheet definition too.
c) You can tick “No Fill” checkbox to remove the fill color for the text.
d) You can also enter Stroke Width in relative percentage to Font size. Text Stroke options on Measurement palette:
6. Save a Copy As / Downsaving : It has its own menu under File >> Save a Copy As / Downsave