QuarkXPress now offers image adjustments and effects through new Image Editing palette. You can apply effects on the image in non-destruction mode and you can also save images with the effects applied.
How it works:
Image Editing palette:
- QuarkXPress 2017 adds new “Image Editing” palette
- You can select an image on the layout and apply Adjustments and Effects
- You can Copy and Paste effects from one image to other
- You can change the order of the effects in the palette
- You can save image with effects by clicking on Save Image
- You can edit multiple effects at the same time and see live preview
- You can click on eye button to enable/disable the effect
- You can click on eye button on Effects row to disable all the effects
- In same palette, you can apply Transparency Blend Modes. The same can be applied from Colors palette too.