: QuarkXPress 10.X, QuarkXPress 2015, QuarkXPress 2016
Supported UI Languages:
- Windows - Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8 and Windows 7 (Note: Windows 8, 8.1, 10 users must install .NET Framework 3.5 to run this application.)
- Mac - El Capitan (10.11.x), Yosemite (10.10.x), Mavericks (10.9.x) and Mountain Lion (10.8.x)
English, German and French
QuarkXPress 9 is the last version that will open legacy documents from QuarkXPress 3,4,5 & 6.”
The files created in versions older than QuarkXPress 7 will not open in QuarkXPress 10,QuarkXPress2015 and QuarkXPress 2016 unless they are converted as version 9 files using the QuarkXPress Document Converter Utility.
QuarkXPress Document Converter is a standalone application which converts legacy documents (QuarkXPress 3, 4, 5 and 6) to the new format (QuarkXPress 9.1) enabling users to open these documents in QuarkXPress 10 or later without having to have QuarkXPress 9 installed.
- Convert Single or multiple legacy QuarkXPress documents (QuarkXPress 3, 4, 5 and 6).
- Convert legacy documents from a selected folder with option to include sub-folders.
Note : This tool cannot read QuarkXPress 10.x files nor claim to repair any corrupt document.
Download Quark Document Convertor :
Converting a document :
- Once you have installed Document convertor, Launch the application
- It has two options Convert File(s) and Convert Files from Folder
- Convert File(s) - This option is used to convert any particular QuarkXPress document or set of documents.Select the document or set of documents in Open window and click on Open button. The re-saved copy of project would be saved at the same location and the name of updated project is same as original document having _9.x added at the end of original document name
- Convert Files from Folder - If it is required to convert all the QuarkXPress documents in a folder (Check the option Include Sub-folders)