Applies to :
Quark License Administrator
QuarkXPress volume licenses are managed with Quark License Administrator (QLA). If your organization owns, purchases, or upgrades multiple copies of QuarkXPress®
software, you need to follow the steps below to create your QLA account in order to download the Quark License Administrator software or download the Quark License Administrator license file.
1. Visit http://www.quark.com and navigate to Buy > Volume Licensing Program.
2. Click on Quark License Administrator on the left pane.
3. Now, click on "Click here to Download QLA License file, QLA 4.5 Server or Client installer"
4. On the Quark License Administrator Welcome screen, choose your language and region for which you've purchased the QLA license. Click continue.
5. If you have an existing QLA account, login with your credentials. In case, you do not have a QLA account or it's your first QLA purchase, create your account by clicking on New Account.
7. Once you've successfully logged in, you can-
- Add new QLA serial number(s).
- Download QLA software, both server and client.
- Download QLA license file by clicking on submit after you fill the complete information in your QLA account.