Since most of the pre-canned paper sizes are removed from QuarkXPress 2015 and we are just sporting US Legal, US Letter, A3, A4 and A5. So if you need a postcard size for company X, you can create one!
If you would want to use a page size that used to be in the earlier versions of QuarkXPress and is not present in QuarkXPress 2015, you can now create it for yourself and save/delete it in QuarkXPress 2015.
Share the newly created paper sizes with other machines with the steps below:
- Within QuarkXPress 2015 create the presets you need at one workstation
- Go to File> New> Click on the Size dropdown> Select New
- Create a new custom size as per requirement
- Quit QuarkXPress 2015
- Go to the Preferences folder and locate the file "XPXT_XCPS_1.resdata" (it's in the folder ResData/XPress Preferences in your main preferences folder). It contains all your presets.
(For Preferences - Click on the Finder Window > Select GO > Hold down the Option key > Select Library from the DropDown > Under Library ; you will find the Preferences folder)
- Copy it
- Go to the other workstation and put the copied file into the preferences folder of the new QuarkXPress 2015 (at the same place), replacing the existing file
- Launch QuarkXPress 2015, create new document and click the dropdown menu to find the custom page size