App Studio offers a variety of support plans to meet your needs. A Bronze Support Plan is included by default with all App Studio plans and provides access to the Knowledge Base, documentation and forums for instant answers 24x7.
Note that personalized support through tickets and Live Chat is only available with Silver and Gold Support Plans – purchasable separately.
If you purchased a Silver or Gold App Studio Support Plan, your Support Center Account will be setup for you by our team within 48 business hours of your plan purchase. An email will be sent to you containing a password reset link, which you need to click on. Please remember to check your Spam folder in the event you do not receive your email.
IMPORTANT: Your Support Center Account is separate to any existing App Studio accounts you may have created in the App Studio Portal. Those login credentials will not work with the Support Center, you will have to be signed up for Support plan to login.
App Studio is the leading cloud-based HTML5 solution that turns print into interactive award-winning tablet and smartphone experiences.
Our support team is here to answer all your questions about Quark products including QuarkXPress and Quark Enterprise Solutions. Check out our online knowledge base, documentation site and forums for instant answers 24x7.
If you have a current maintenance plan or are within your free support period you can also contact us directly through our online chat as well as My Support where you can submit tickets and fully manage and track your support history.
If you are a Quark customer and have a current maintenance or support contract we already have your support account setup for you. Please check out our knowledge base article for details on how to get started.
Any new purchase of QuarkXPress includes 60 days of free support and access to the support portal. To get your 60 days of free support you must first register, click here to register your copy of QuarkXPress. Note that it can take 2-3 hours for your support account to activate after registering QuarkXPress. Once active, you will be notified via email.
Welcome to Quark's IT Help Desk your single point of contact for assistance with IT related queries. You can create a help desk ticket which will be routed to the appropriate IT Help Desk engineer to research and correct your issue.
Quark's IT Help Desk is committed to providing the support you need to make the most of your every day work experience.
To log a Help Desk ticket, please use the sign in option at the top of the page.
Quark IT Support
QuarkXPress 2015 introduces support for Footnotes and Endnotes, with option to import the same from Microsoft Word documents (docx format).
Footnote – a “footnote” consists of a superscripted number or character in the body of text that has a corresponding comment elsewhere on the page (usually at the bottom). Usually the footnotes for a page are in smaller text than the body text of the page, and generally they are separated from the text by space and/or a line.
QuarkXPress 2015 offers:
• The default Footnotes and Endnotes styles that you can insert from content menu options.
• A page level Footnotes can be inserted where content is placed with automatic text box.
• You can edit default Footnote and Endnote styles or create custom Footnote styles like any other styles in QuarkXPress.
• QuarkXPress 2015 introduces Footnote Styles palette to manage the new styles. You can also edit Footnote styles from Edit menu.
• You can use bullets and numbering styles to define Footnote marker style and numbering footnote text.
• Supports for restarting Footnotes numbering at page level and allow manual override of numbering similar to numbered list supported in QuarkXPress
• For Footnote text you can apply any Paragraph style sheets you want. It can be treated as any other text for text styling.
• Supports Footnotes in multi-column text flow allowing Footnotes to appear at bottom of each column.
• Supports Footnotes text overflow to next column or to next page if it does not fit on the same page.
• Supports ability to append Footnotes Styles between projects
• Footnotes can be applied to individual text boxes too (not auto text box) so that they appear at bottom of the text box.
Endnote – an “endnote” is similar to a footnote, except the text of the endnote occurs at the end of the section or the document, either on the same page as the last page of text or on a different page (or series of pages) devoted exclusively to endnotes.
• Endnotes can be inserted and applied using styles similar to Footnotes but they appear at the end of the linked text box chain.