App Studio offers a variety of support plans to meet your needs. A Bronze Support Plan is included by default with all App Studio plans and provides access to the Knowledge Base, documentation and forums for instant answers 24x7.
Note that personalized support through tickets and Live Chat is only available with Silver and Gold Support Plans – purchasable separately.
If you purchased a Silver or Gold App Studio Support Plan, your Support Center Account will be setup for you by our team within 48 business hours of your plan purchase. An email will be sent to you containing a password reset link, which you need to click on. Please remember to check your Spam folder in the event you do not receive your email.
IMPORTANT: Your Support Center Account is separate to any existing App Studio accounts you may have created in the App Studio Portal. Those login credentials will not work with the Support Center, you will have to be signed up for Support plan to login.
App Studio is the leading cloud-based HTML5 solution that turns print into interactive award-winning tablet and smartphone experiences.
Our support team is here to answer all your questions about Quark products including QuarkXPress and Quark Enterprise Solutions. Check out our online knowledge base, documentation site and forums for instant answers 24x7.
If you have a current maintenance plan or are within your free support period you can also contact us directly through our online chat as well as My Support where you can submit tickets and fully manage and track your support history.
If you are a Quark customer and have a current maintenance or support contract we already have your support account setup for you. Please check out our knowledge base article for details on how to get started.
Any new purchase of QuarkXPress includes 60 days of free support and access to the support portal. To get your 60 days of free support you must first register, click here to register your copy of QuarkXPress. Note that it can take 2-3 hours for your support account to activate after registering QuarkXPress. Once active, you will be notified via email.
Welcome to Quark's IT Help Desk your single point of contact for assistance with IT related queries. You can create a help desk ticket which will be routed to the appropriate IT Help Desk engineer to research and correct your issue.
Quark's IT Help Desk is committed to providing the support you need to make the most of your every day work experience.
To log a Help Desk ticket, please use the sign in option at the top of the page.
Quark IT Support
QuarkXPress 2015 introduces new fast Inline Table support to insert a table data from Microsoft Excel workbook (XLSX format only). With this new Inline Tables you can also apply Table Styles created in QuarkXPress.
Supported Excel Format: Microsoft Excel 2007 or later (xlsx format only)
Table editing: The Inline Tables data can be edited only in source format, which is in .xlfile linked to the table. So, for editing the table data or column widths, you have to open linked Excel workbook to make changes. However, Table Styles can be edited in QuarkXPress once created or imported formatting from source workbook.
Table Updates: You can use Utilities>Usage to update the table data similar to image updates.
Table Styles: Please note that the new Table Styles are available only for Inline Tables. These table styles cannot be applied to legacy table model available in QuarkXPress.
You can create Inline tables in two ways:
1. You can draw a text box and go to Item menu and select “Insert Inline Table”. It brings up Excel “Table Link” dialog with a check box ticked for Inline Table by default. Then choose Excel data to import a table with formats or without formatting. The options are explained below.
2. Alternately, you can also select Table tool and draw a box to populate table properties (same as legacy), and then choose Link to External Data, select XLSX file you want to import and tick the check box for Inline Table. This will create a text box automatically to insert an Inline Table.
Inline Table import options:
• You must select Content Tool and place the cursor in a text box to insert an Inline Table. If you use Table Tool, it will create a text box automatically.
• Table Style, you can select a pre-defined table style to apply to the data/table you are importing from Excel Workbook. If you do not select any Table Style it will generate table style and corresponding paragraph styles automatically based on supported formatting in QuarkXPress.
• Include Formats will allow you to retain the formatting from Excel Workbook and generates inline table style to match the formatting. If you select an existing Table Style, the option for Include Formats is ignored.
• Include Geometry will allow you to maintain geometry (column widths only) when imported table as Inline Table.
• Fit To Box, when this check box is enabled the table fits to the text box automatically and when you resize the text box the table columns are spread proportionately to fit to the box. If Fit To Box is combined with Include Geometry, the Inline Table fits to the box by keeping proportionate column widths from source Excel data.
• Other options in Table Link dialog are same as previous versions when selected Excel Spreadsheet to import table.