Our Technical Support Portal has changed as we have moved to a new platform. Please visit support.quark.com to access your support tickets or to log a new ticket with us. All our existing customers should look for an email from email@example.com for activation of their New Support Account. If you face any difficulty in accessing the new portal, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To reduce the preview of pages in the Workspace preview pane you can modify a setting in the file called “QxpsFilterServiceConfig.properties”. The default value is 20 pages.
1. Shutdown QPP Server if already running.
2. Go to QPP installation directory > Server > conf folder.
3. Open the file called “QxpsFilterServiceConfig.properties” in any text editing application.
4. Set qxpsfilter.previewPages to the desired value and save the file.
5. Restart QPP Server and verify the number of pages for which preview gets generated.