Our Technical Support Portal has changed as we have moved to a new platform. Please visit support.quark.com to access your support tickets or to log a new ticket with us. All our existing customers should look for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org for activation of their New Support Account. If you face any difficulty in accessing the new portal, please write to us at email@example.com
1. Launch Terminal (Applications > Utilities > Terminal).
2. Enter cd /etc
3. Enter sudo pico php.ini (note that this command requires the admin user password for the server computer)
4. Make the following changes:
· register_globals = On
· post_max_size = 100M (100 MB is the limit of the largest file user would be able to upload)
· upload_max_filesize = 100M (100 MB is the limit of the largest file user would be able to upload)
· display_error = On (this is for development systems; for live production systems, Quark recommends turning this setting Off)
5. Save the file and quit Terminal.