App Studio offers a variety of support plans to meet your needs. A Bronze Support Plan is included by default with all App Studio plans and provides access to the Knowledge Base, documentation and forums for instant answers 24x7.
Note that personalized support through tickets and Live Chat is only available with Silver and Gold Support Plans – purchasable separately.
If you purchased a Silver or Gold App Studio Support Plan, your Support Center Account will be setup for you by our team within 48 business hours of your plan purchase. An email will be sent to you containing a password reset link, which you need to click on. Please remember to check your Spam folder in the event you do not receive your email.
IMPORTANT: Your Support Center Account is separate to any existing App Studio accounts you may have created in the App Studio Portal. Those login credentials will not work with the Support Center, you will have to be signed up for Support plan to login.
App Studio is the leading cloud-based HTML5 solution that turns print into interactive award-winning tablet and smartphone experiences.
Our support team is here to answer all your questions about Quark products including QuarkXPress and Quark Enterprise Solutions. Check out our online knowledge base, documentation site and forums for instant answers 24x7.
If you have a current maintenance plan or are within your free support period you can also contact us directly through our online chat as well as My Support where you can submit tickets and fully manage and track your support history.
If you are a Quark customer and have a current maintenance or support contract we already have your support account setup for you. Please check out our knowledge base article for details on how to get started.
Any new purchase of QuarkXPress includes 60 days of free support and access to the support portal. To get your 60 days of free support you must first register, click here to register your copy of QuarkXPress. Note that it can take 2-3 hours for your support account to activate after registering QuarkXPress. Once active, you will be notified via email.
Welcome to Quark's IT Help Desk your single point of contact for assistance with IT related queries. You can create a help desk ticket which will be routed to the appropriate IT Help Desk engineer to research and correct your issue.
Quark's IT Help Desk is committed to providing the support you need to make the most of your every day work experience.
To log a Help Desk ticket, please use the sign in option at the top of the page.
Quark IT Support
You do not have to reinstall QuarkXPress on the client computers. To move QLA to a new computer:
1) Install QLA Server from the disk or the link provided.
2) To get a new license file, go to www.quark.com/products/qla.
3) Specify your language, choose your region, and then click Continue.
4) Enter your user name and password and click Log On.
5) Enter the new computer's IP address and ethernet address.
6) Click Submit to download the new license file.
7) Navigate to the 'Server' folder in the QLA application folder and remove the old 'QLALicense.dat' file.
8) Put the newly downloaded 'QLALicense.dat' file in the 'Server' folder.
9) Relaunch QLA.
10) On the client computers, open the 'QLAClient.properties' file in the QuarkXPress application folder using Notepad (on Windows) or TextEdit (Mac OS) and change the IP address value to the IP address of the new QLA Server computer.