Our Technical Support Portal has changed as we have moved to a new platform. Please visit support.quark.com to access your support tickets or to log a new ticket with us. All our existing customers should look for an email from email@example.com for activation of their New Support Account. If you face any difficulty in accessing the new portal, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
There are all kinds of special characters for typographic and formatting purposes. You can enter such special characters using keyboard commands or choose them from the Utilities.
To insert a special character from the menu bar:
1. Choose Utilities > Insert Character >Special or Utilities > Insert Character > Nonbreaking Special.
2. Choose the special character you want to insert on your page.
To view the symbols for invisible characters, choose View > Invisibles.
To insert a special character using the Glyphs palette:
1. Choose Window > Glyphs. The Glyphs palette displays.
2. Scroll through the glyphs to find the special character you want to insert on your page.
3. Double-click on the glyph to insert it into your text.
Note: The special character will be inserted into text where your cursor is currently active.